Ranger Mission

Today was the highlight of flight school. I, as well as 8 other blackhawks, got to go down to Florida and pickup soldiers attending ranger school. These rangers are in the final portion of ranger school and have been in the field for about a week with limited food. Our mission was to pick up the ranger and take them to thier object which they would assualt. However, as is tradition we provided food for these starving rangers. It was a simple brown bag lunch filled with a gatorade, whopper, zibra cake and a snickers bar. They couldn't eat the food fast enough. Today, putting boots on the ground, is why I have always wanted to fly hawks.

Comments

Unknown said…
Were you flying one of those choppers? That looks so cool! And you were not kidding about those boys chowing down.
Yeah I was flying the second lift. The first lift which is the videos I was in the back feeding the guys!
Anonymous said…
that is soooo awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Pro Bowl 2009

Kristin's Birthday

Baby Poll!!