I will miss you Grandma
.jpg)
My grandma and I at my wedding.
My Grandma passed away this morning, she was an amazing woman! She was a nurse in her younger years and Loved what she did. She started a nursing program at a local community college to share her love for her career with others. One of my favorite memories of my grandma was when I was about 6 years old. I loved to watch her put her make up on, it was so exciting! The one thing I remember her saying was.. "make sure you dont put too much on, you will look like a clown" She was such a beautiful woman and smelled so wonderful!! I was so greatful that she was able to be at my wedding and watch me walk down the asile. I will miss her so much. I know she is dancing in a world more loving and glorious than we can imagine and someday I will have the honor to dance with her.
Comments
i remember Grandma saying that too! She would always say...now you dont want to look like a circus act do ya?? HAHA and im glad im not the only one who thought she smelled good! And the house always had a distinct smell because of her!...i miss her...all of us do.
Love you,
AMie