ALOHA HAWAII!!!


WOW what an upgrade. Ft Rucker to Hawaii!!! And who said being in the millitary was a tough job! I guess its tough if you hate sitting on the beach, playing in the ocean or gettting one sweet tan! Rough life I know I know!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did someone make a deal with the devil or what??? Life is good!!! That is awsome Justin. I am very proud of you in what you have accomplished. You have earned what you have coming your way with hard work while becoming a great husband and continueing to be a great son.
Keep it up and goodluck to you two. :)

Jerry
Katie Webb said…
Glad to hear you made it there! We were starting to wonder if you had fallen off the edge of the earth! Good luck with everything and keep in touch.

Popular posts from this blog

Pro Bowl 2009

Kristin's Birthday

Luke James Neal