Happy birthday love! I'm sad that we can't spend your birthday together. I love you more than anything and I wish I could be there with you. I love you and miss you so much!
I tell you living in Hawaii just gets better and better. We got to go to the last Pro Bowl in Hawaii! It was a blast! Went with two of our very good friends! What a time! Got to see Eli and Peyton Manning duel it out! It was an awesome game, it's just to bad that it will no longer be in Hawaii! It's such a shame!
Happy Birthday Mommy! Yummy chocolate and coffee ice cream cake We celebrated Kristin's birthday all weekend. We went down to Waikiki on Saturday to have dinner at Kristin's favorite restaurant, Duke's. On Monday we spent part of the day up in north shore enjoying the beautiful weather and spending time together. We had such a wonderful time together. It has been 6 years since we have been together on Kristin's birthday. We're hoping we wont have to wait that long for the next birthday together.
So as we are getting closer to the birth of Khloe I thought we should make it a little more interesting! So to make it fun I have decided to start a baby poll! So post a comment of the date, time, weight you think the baby will be born! Don't forget to put your name in the comment so we know who it is! The winner just might get a prize!! Start posting!
Comments