Jacksonville, FL



During the Veterans Day holiday my buddy and I went to Jacksonville, Fl to visit his cousin. His cousin is currently finishing up Navy Flight School as a P-3 pilot. I could not have asked for a better host. His cousin, Ross, took us out to the airfield and showed us the P-3 then he drove us up to Mayport, Fl and got us a tour of a US Navy Destroyer. Wow what a sight. Those Ships are huge. However, as big as they are the living quarters and mess halls are tiny! I guess that is not the primary concern of a destroyer. Nonetheless, there was a plethora of weapon systems! Go figure..... I mean it is a destroyer!!! I had a great time! Got to play navy for a weekend and it really gave me an appreciation for the US Army!!

Ross was not ready to take a picture. However this is the only picture of all of us together!!

Told you the rooms were small. And these are the E-7-E-9 rooms! Crazy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pro Bowl 2009

Kristin's Birthday

Luke James Neal