Easter 2009!



Kristin and I had a great Easter today. We went to church this morning here in Kapolei and had a great service. Then we came back to the house and Kristin made some delicious sandwiches. Then off to Petco with Hailey! She had a blast. She couldn't get enough off all the bones and tennis balls! To cape the day off we went to Jamba juice with Hailey and then to Outback for dinner (Hailey Stayed home this time). It was just a wonderful day!

Comments

Katie Webb said…
Cute picture! You guys look great. I'm glad you had a good Easter! Kristin, how are you feeling? Are you showing yet or feeling the baby at all? I hope you're over the morning sickness.
Anonymous said…
hey i want to see a pic. of you kristin...lol happy birthday hope your day is wonderful..love ya susan

Popular posts from this blog

Pro Bowl 2009

Kristin's Birthday

Luke James Neal