Theres a baby in there?

It still hard to believe that we are having a baby! A baby girl! In 18 weeks we will have our beautiful baby girl in our arms. I feel her kicking more and more each day. It is the neatest feeling. She kicks and squirms so much that most of the time Justin can feel. When he puts his hand on my tummy and talks to her she squirms even more. He has fallen in love with his little girl already.



I get weekly emails and they tell how big the baby is by comparing it to a fruit! Last week was a banana! I'm glad she is no longer a banana...She's the size of a papaya at 22 weeks!

Comments

Melissa & Jimmy said…
Hi Kristin! I make all of the bows and flowers for Madeline's hair. It's super easy. I could show you or tell you how to do it. The headbands can be made but I found some shops on etsy that sell them for super cheap so I have just been buying those there. Let me know.

Popular posts from this blog

Pro Bowl 2009

Kristin's Birthday

Baby Poll!!