HI!!!


I know that you all don't hear from me much while I have been Iraq. I stay pretty busy! I thought I would post some pictures for you all to see. This picture was take just prior to us leaving for a mission. We take the doors off the helicopter so we can see better in the dusty environment that we fly in. I am getting to fly a good amount while I have been here but I really can't wait to come home! I miss my awesome family so much! Khloe is growing up so fast! As I type this I am watching Khloe roll around on skype as Mommy tries to get her ready for the beach! Wish i could be there!! SOON! Miss you all very much can't wait to get home. Thanks for all the prays and support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pro Bowl 2009

Kristin's Birthday

Luke James Neal