Family Day and My Final Check Ride


Last night was one of the best night here at Fort Rucker. I got to take my beautiful wife out to the airfield and show her the best helicopter in the US Army fleet! Also, I took my final check ride of flight school! So you are looking at one of the newest black hawk pilots. However, I don't get my wings until I complete survival school and one more officer school! It has been on amazing adventure. It seems like so long ago that I was climbing in to that tiny TH-67 for my nickel ride!

Comments

Katie Webb said…
I can't wait to find out where you're going! You guys better let us know right away! Congrats on finally being done! To me it seems like just yesterday that you and Clint were bored out of your minds waiting to start WOCS. Taking naps in our living room to pass the time away.

Popular posts from this blog

Pro Bowl 2009

Kristin's Birthday

Baby Poll!!