The Night!



I have finally started the last phase of flight training, nights! I have about a week and a half left and I am enjoying every minute of it. I am really looking forward to finally being finished. After I finish flying I have three weeks for SERE-C school and then three weeks of BOLOC-IIIB. I should be graduating and getting my wings around May 29th. I can't wait to be done. I have been at Ft. Rucker for 19 long months! I am hoping to go to Hawaii but I have also put in for Savanna, Georgia and Ft. Lewis, Washington. But lets all keep are fingers crossed for Hawaii. As soon as I get my orders I will post on here where we will be going!

Comments

Unknown said…
That is awsome holmes!!! You look very cool with the droid goggles...:)

You better get Hawaii man cause we would love a place to stay when we fly out there. :)

May 29th ehh?

Later Jerry
Katie Webb said…
I wish we were that close! I guess we aren't too far from it though. It will be fun to find out where you're going! Good luck these last couple of weeks!

Popular posts from this blog

Pro Bowl 2009

Kristin's Birthday

Luke James Neal